<VV> Rampy on E-Bay

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Nov 15 17:55:24 EST 2008

I have to agree completely on this point.  Which leads to another -
next time someone says "why be in CORSA (or any club)?" the short
answer is so you have access to someone who might be local and can
look, plus folks who are knowledgeable on what to look *for*.

Ellie and I saw a Ferrari 308 at the local grocery a few weeks ago, I
walked around it, and though I know very little about Ferraris, a
number of things jumped right out at me.  The owner came up a few
minutes later, turns out he bought it on eBay.  The conversation
quickly made it clear that although he liked it, he wasn't that happy
with the deal.

--Bryan