<VV> Rampy on E-Bay

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 15 11:37:39 EST 2008

I sure cannot disagree with that...  even though I have not always followed
that bit of advise.

Pictures on eBay do not always tell the full story.  The truck in question
has no close up shots of typical rust areas and no shots of the underside.
Maybe no problems are being hidden, but how is a bidder who is unable to
personally inspect (or a trusted 3rd party) to know that when deciding on
his/her max bid?

Later, JR