<VV> [FC] Rear Window

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 15:26:20 EST 2008

Hank,

Are you sure that Rampside rear windows didn't come with gaskets including
locking strips?  In the process of stripping a Rampside of its good parts, I
pulled the rear window and it included a gasket with locking strip.  The locking
strip was quite brittle from age and sun damage and came out in pieces.  I
just checked my '62 Rampside and it has the locking strip as well.  Perhaps, both
windows had been replaced over the years but that seems to be too much of a
coincidence.

Doc
1960 Vette; 1961 Rampside; 1962 Rampside; 1964 Spyder coupe; 1965 Greenbrier;
1966 Corsa Turbo Coupe; 1967 Nova SS; 1968 Camaro ragtop