<VV> Why "NO" Park ? ?

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 23:52:26 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/17/2008 8:44:24 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
chaz at ProperProPer.com writes:

Yes, the actual "Park" pin is internal, it's getting up front to the  driver.

No Flame!!

 What planet do you live on???  LOL!!

I cannot remember any American car of the 60's having more than  ONE  rod/
linkage between the steering column / floorshift  and the  Automatic
transmission!

Come on!! I'm feeling invincible tonight!! GGGGGG

I  did over 100  engine / engine trans   conversions  prior to being
drafted!!  I worked at   Dave  Ralston's Hi-Per Engine Service in San Diego, and we
even put Chrysler Hemi's  in 55 Chevies...as long as the Customer paid!!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.