<VV> Why "NO" Park ? ?

Charles Lee chaz at ProperProPer.com
Mon Nov 17 23:32:26 EST 2008

Yep, my 1960 Impala with TurboGlide (continuous shift) auto had "Park"
and a "super" low, "Grade <something>" gear to pull tree stumps ;>} ?

-----Original Message-----
From: HallGrenn at aol.com [mailto:HallGrenn at aol.com]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 7:59 PM
To: chaz at ProperProPer.com; bgcharger51 at yahoo.com;
VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Why "NO" Park ? ?

In a message dated 11/17/2008 10:55:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
chaz at ProperProPer.com writes:
Too much linkage to make it work, with the trans so far away ?
That's what I had always heard.  I don't think the '61-'63 Powerglide
equiped Tempest had park either for the same reason.  I'm almost
positive that the full sized Chevrolets with Powerglide had park, but
it's been awhile since I've driven one:).

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Washington DC suburbs

  _____

Get
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212774565x1200812037/aol?redir
=http://toolbar.aol.com/moviefone/download.html?ncid=emlcntusdown0000000
1>  the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news & more!