<VV> Why "NO" Park ? ?

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 18 09:01:14 EST 2008

I realize this isn't Corvair, but this is how bad information gets spread.
The turboglide had a GR selection on the quadrant instead of LOW. It stood
for grade retard; it was NOT a low gear, and couldn't (shouldn't) be used
for accelleration. It was strictly a braking function.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman garage and orphanage
Perryman, MD
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net