<VV> Why "NO" Park ? How did we get on "reverse" ??

Charles Lee chaz at ProperProPer.com
Tue Nov 18 12:26:15 EST 2008

How and when did we change the conversation to "reverse" ?
That's a whole new story, and a skill for finding the right place to
park it!  I've been there too !

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of PatioMatt at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 7:59 AM
To: VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Why "NO" Park ? ?

In a message dated 11/18/2008 7:57:37 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
whubbell at cox.net writes:

As for me, I think they work just fine without Reverse.  Remember  Lake
Placid?

 Hey!! no comments from Trunk Monkeys!!!   LOL!!

**************Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news
&
more!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212774565x1200812037/aol?
redir=htt