<VV> PARK PAWL ON PG'S

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 18 12:51:11 EST 2008

So the people who bought PG's (the majority) didn't appreciate the Corvairs roadworthiness? I keep my PG Corvairs handbrake working properly by periodically lubing the moving parts and making sure routing of parts is proper. I do not have a "NO PARK" problem.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
1963 Rampside PG