<VV> Corvair Starters at FLAPS

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Nov 18 16:52:43 EST 2008

The solenoid should be available at any FLAPS, as GM used it for years on
everything.

Starter? I don't know. Never had a reason to ask. I've always taken them
apart and replaced the worn parts. Or looked through the used pile.....

I would think on a starter you could trust any you find. At least as far as
the warranty holds! ggg

Frank DuVal

Are Corvair starters available at my local FLAPS?  If so, are any in
particular to be trusted?  How about just the solenoid?

I'm a pretty ardent supporter of our Corvair vendors, but in a bit of a
hurry on this one.

Thanks--

Kent Duncan