<VV> Combustion & emissions

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Fri Nov 21 15:52:53 EST 2008

I looked that car up.  Pretty impressive.  Let me say this.  "In my experience, VW gasoline engines won't run on water.  VW normally-asperated engines with water mixed in with the gasoline don't run very well." --Mike

Mike
Any of my VWs went considerably less than 173mph
Any of my cars period went less than 173mph
I have a car that runs in the water, not on water

  Mike,
       Maybe that's why Tom K.'s "Clean Air Corvair" could only reach 173 mph at Bonneville.  It was all that water he was injecting into the engine that held it back!<GGGGGG>
       Frank "aquaman" Burkhard