<VV> Combustion efficiency & exhaust emissions

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Fri Nov 21 18:09:13 EST 2008

Hi Frank and all,
   The new local rule about emissions tests didn't pass the test (political) at least for 2009 but, anyways, lead me to think (???) than, more than putting on practice all the wise advices received for just passing the smog tests, I must look for ways to improve the combustion efficiency on my Corvair engines to make them so less contaminating as possible.
   All the wise advicing received thru VV is saved on my Corvair tips file. My goal on Corvairs is continue driving them (as did from 1968 to date) all time, with reliability (no problems on this), fuel economy ($$) and enviromental friendly as possible. No need for extra power as, IMO, Corvairs don't need it (nor me) to show others they are special class cars.
   What about EFI ?... Megasquirt ?...etc.

Thank you very much to all you who responded to my concerns

Daniel Monasterio