<VV> GM corporate governance

Steven steven at sashimi.org
Fri Nov 21 18:10:55 EST 2008

What an interesting read early in the morning! Who wrote this study? Has
it been published?

Jeff,

Yes, I believe it has been published.  The author is Robert A.G. Monks.
He's written books on corporate governance and the piece may be an excerpt,
I'm not sure.  Here's a link to his website
http://www.blogger.com/profile/07421982705443988205

- Steve