<VV> GM corporate governance

Jeffrey B. Aronson jrh at foxislands.net
Fri Nov 21 18:49:28 EST 2008

Steven wrote:
> What an interesting read early in the morning! Who wrote this study? Has
> it been published?
>

> Jeff,
>
> Yes, I believe it has been published.  The author is Robert A.G.
> Monks. He's written books on corporate governance and the piece may be
> an excerpt, I'm not sure.  Here's a link to his website
> http://www.blogger.com/profile/07421982705443988205
>
> - Steve

>>   1. GM corporate governance (Corvair content) (steven at sashimi.org)
>>   2. Re: Combustion efficiency & exhaust emissions (Roger Gault)
>>   3. GM Corporate Governance (Jeffrey B. Aronson)
>>   4. Re: Combustion efficiency & exhaust emissions (FrankCB)
>>   5. Re: Combustion efficiency & exhaust emissions (cfm)

He's been a contentious political candidate here in Maine and is indeed,
a well known author with a strong point of view on corporate governance.
His article certainly made me think about the corporate structure of GM
and it brought back horrible memories of Britain's GM, British Leyland.
Brr.....

Jeff Aronson
Vinalhaven, ME

'66 Monza Coupe 110/4