<VV> GM corporate governance

Charles Lee chaz at ProperProPer.com
Fri Nov 21 21:01:22 EST 2008

What study is this ?

I can't find the original post for this - what was the original
"Subject" line ?

I see the bog, but was there an article also ?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Jeffrey B.
Aronson
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 3:49 PM
To: Steven
Cc: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> GM corporate governance

Steven wrote:
> What an interesting read early in the morning! Who wrote this study?
Has

--------

>>   1. GM corporate governance (Corvair content) (steven at sashimi.org)
>>   2. Re: Combustion efficiency & exhaust emissions (Roger Gault)
>>   3. GM Corporate Governance (Jeffrey B. Aronson)
>>   4. Re: Combustion efficiency & exhaust emissions (FrankCB)
>>   5. Re: Combustion efficiency & exhaust emissions (cfm)

--------

He's been a contentious political candidate here in Maine and is indeed,

a well known author with a strong point of view on corporate governance.

His article certainly made me think about the corporate structure of GM
and it brought back horrible memories of Britain's GM, British Leyland.
Brr.....

Jeff Aronson
Vinalhaven, ME

'66 Monza Coupe 110/4