<VV> Florida clubs

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 21:17:42 EST 2008

Folks,

I'm contemplating a move to Orlando some time next year and trying to do
some research on the local club(s) down there. I found Greater Orlando's
website, and it looks like it hasn't been updated in a while. Also looking
for the Central Florida Club's website, and it looks like it's defunct.
Could a member of each of these clubs contact me off forum so that I can ask
a couple of questions?

Thanks,

George Jones
Performance Corvair Group
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom