<VV> Piston and rod weights

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Nov 21 22:48:06 EST 2008

Greetings,

Could somebody tell me the approximate weights of a Corvair piston
and rod?

Reason - I'd like to go through some rods and see if I can make up a
set closer than stock to use as a base to make a balanced set.  I see
some inexpensive scales on eBay that might serve the purpose well,
but I don't know what weight it needs to handle.

Thanks!

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa