<VV> Perfect Gift for the Corvair and General Motors Fan

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 23:11:17 EST 2008

I had signed up for the Chevy Mall sales E-mails more than a year ago. They
basically pitch new Chevy oriented softwear - As in hats, T-shirts, pictures,
etc. Mostly Corvette/Camaro and truck stuff. In today's pitch, they
announced the availability of  copies of a large mural, done for the 100th
anniversary of GM a few months ago. The mural is on display at the Heritage  Center.
That is the location that the Corsa Conventioneers visited as part of  last years
convention in Detroit. I believe the Detroit club re-visited the  center as
part of this year's "Recall". Anyway, It is a nice representastion of  the
history of GM, and, unless my eyes decieve me, there are two easily  identifiable
Corvairs shown. Both are early models, a Convertible at one end and  a 4-door
at the other. (Only one Corvette!!!) They are selling reproductions of  the
mural in various sizes. The smallest is two feet tall and twelve feet long,  the
largest is 4 feet tall and 24 feet long.

Take a look  - As I said, it is a nice piece of work, but out of my  price
range (The smallest one is $150) but for a true collector... . .   PS  They are
limited to 100 copies.

Check it out at:

_mail at mallservicesgroup.com_ (mailto:mail at mallservicesgroup.com)

You can search for "mural"

- Seth Emerson  - And if you must give me one for Christmas, my  address is
easy to find!!  <grin>