<VV> resent with Corrected link - Thanks, Matt!

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 23:27:51 EST 2008

I had signed up for the Chevy Mall sales E-mails more than a year ago.  They
basically pitch new Chevy oriented softwear - As in hats,  T-shirts,
pictures,
etc. Mostly Corvette/Camaro and truck stuff. In  today's pitch, they
announced the availability of  copies of a  large mural, done for the 100th
anniversary of GM a few months ago.  The mural is on display at the Heritage
Center.
That is the location  that the Corsa Conventioneers visited as part of  last
years
convention  in Detroit. I believe the Detroit club re-visited the  center as
part  of this year's "Recall". Anyway, It is a nice representastion of  the
history of GM, and, unless my eyes decieve me, there are two easily
identifiable
Corvairs shown. Both are early models, a Convertible at one end  and  a
4-door
at the other. (Only one Corvette!!!) They are selling  reproductions of  the
mural in various sizes. The smallest is two feet  tall and twelve feet long,
the
largest is 4 feet tall and 24 feet  long.

Take a look  - As I said, it is a nice piece of work, but out  of my  price
range (The smallest one is $150) but for a true  collector... . .   PS  They
are
limited to 100  copies.

Check it out at:    Corrected Link

_http://www.chevymall.com/GM-Centennial-Mural-Limited-Edition/productinfo/HC81
2/_
(http://www.chevymall.com/GM-Centennial-Mural-Limited-Edition/productinfo/HC812/)

You  can search for "mural".    A picture of the complete mural is  available

- Seth Emerson  - And if you must give me one for  Christmas, my  address is
easy to find!!  <grin>