<VV> Rebuilt 60 and rebuilt 61-65 3sp trans 4 sale

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Sat Nov 22 17:38:54 EST 2008

A local transmission rebuilder is losing his storage space and wants to get rid of all his Corvair stuff. He has a rebuilt 1960 3 speed (short snout) and a rebuilt '61 and later 3 speed along with a pallet of parts 61-65 3speed transmissions and broken diffs. I need to make an offer for everything, if I can find a home for one of the rebuilt trans for $50 plus shipping I could make him a better offer. If anyone is interested in 4 EM 3 speeds for parts let me know. He also has several rebuildable Olds/Caddie 425 Trans and differentials for the V8 builders. Email me if any of this stuff interests you.

tkalp
Wichita, KS