<VV> Shock selection

Ken Lawyer kdlawyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 23 13:44:27 EST 2008

I guess I'm asking the same age-old question about the best shocks for my '66 Corsa. Learned yesterday the "mystery knock" under the car was rear shocks rattling around (undersized?) lower mounting bolts (or maybe no bushings left?) Shocks look to have been replaced but I want to replace them again with new bolts. Clark's suggests Gabriel Ryders or Striders set on softerst setting. I want original stock feel as a result. Thanks for your opinions!