<VV> LM Front Intake Air for A/C Condenser

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 24 16:00:13 EST 2008

Rusty is a member of the NTCA.  I'll pass this on to him.

Stephen Upham

Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 09:20:48 EST
From: BobHelt at aol.com
Subject: Re: <VV> LM Front Intake Air for A/C Condenser
To: jco99 at cox.net, virtualvairs at corvair.org

In a message dated 11/24/08 5:04:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jco99 at cox.net
writes:

> Is there a better way to get fresh air into the trunk?
> I plan to exhaust the condenser air out the bottom of the trunk with a
> puller fan. Is there a better way to do that?
> Does anybody know where I could find some pictures of trunk condenser
> installations?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Jack,
Sorry that I don't have more definitive information for you but here
a couple
suggestions.

First, Rusty Rose used to have a web page that contained some test
results of
various airflow experiments. I just tried that url but it said the
site was
shut down. Since Clark's bought out all of Rusty's stuff they should
still have
his tests and results somewhere on their site. At least Clark's
should have
the BEST suggestions on what to do...

Regards

Bob Helt