<VV> EZLift, was: A new Drill

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 27 16:45:34 EST 2008

Ever since I saw the literature on it, I've been wondering if an air-driven
drill would work on it. Also, wonder if the inventor ever considered a
direct air-driven version?

One of the two would be my pick, if available. The device then would sure
find a way into my shop. Wonder how many others would prefer an alternative
to powering it with an electric drill?

-Mark