<VV> EZLift, was: A new Drill

Dave Ziegler dziegler3 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 27 20:46:10 EST 2008

Don't know the correlation between air and electric but it is
recommended that a 3/8 "  corded drill of at least 6 amps be used. If
an equivalent air drill could be found, I see no reason it could not be
used. It only drives a 3/8" hex rod into the gearbox. The 1/2" drill
will work fine, just slower. I've been using mine for close to three
years with a Craftsman drill that was bought for around $69, still
going strong.
The whole lift can be knocked down in less than two minutes, thrown
into the back of a Honda Civic and taken to the race track to lift your
race car. I would imagine a small generator to power an electic drill
would be easier than carrying around a compresser AND a generator to
operate an air drill.  Would be handy in the shop though. It doesn't
care what drives it as long as the power is there. Ya pays yer money
and takes yer choice I guess. Regardless of power, the EZ lift is one
of the best tools I have bought for the shop. I am limited by 8 ft.
ceilings so a post lift is out. The design is such that the entire
bottom is open for access to the belly pan, fuel or brake lines, AC
lines or whatever. There is no scissors mechanism to get in the way. I
can't imagine working without one now.
I guess I are a satisfied customer. GGGGG

Dave.. .