<VV> NOS 1964 Taillight Units

Robert Marlow Vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Nov 27 21:36:17 EST 2008

Between myself and a buddy, we own six NOS taillight units for 1964
Corvair cars.

Trouble is, we own five left-hand units (P/N 910543) and only one
right-hand unit (P/N 910544).  Yes, there is a difference.  It is a
small difference, but a difference nonetheless.

Anyway, we're wondering whether there is anyone out there in VV-land
who owns a surplus of right-hand units, such that they might wish to
trade for one or more of our left-handers.

These are new-in-the-box NOS units.  Any takers?

--Bob

Robert W Marlow
Vairtec at optonline.net