<VV> Derelict Early Vair in Bolivia

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Sat Nov 29 02:18:16 EST 2008

I was thinking....
In the sprit of the holidays, I wonder if some of us have parts in our pile
that we could put together and ship to Richard to help him out. OR, if some
of us could collect some parts he purchased and pack them up together and
ship in one box to help save shipping for him. I think it would be a great
gesture for us in the Corvair community to try to help Richard rebuild one
of our favorite cars.

Richard, I will be glad to accept parts that you purchase to pack together
and send them to you. I will even help you find some of the parts you need.

Dave Thompson
Dave.thompson at verizon.net
Westminster, Ca
63 Spyder vert