<VV> Derelict Early Vair in Bolivia

Richard Widman richard at widman.biz
Sat Nov 29 18:51:57 EST 2008

Thanks for the offers. At the moment I hope/think I have all the parts.
Yesterday I bought some paint to test a panel, hoping to do it today,
but Murphy chimed in with a big lexus 4x4 that was ready to paint, so my
test panel got put off til monday. On my latest trip I picked up what I
hope are the last, mostly from the Corvair Ranch. Those were mostly to
replace things that seem to have gotten misplaced, so in the course of
the week I'll pull the shroud to put in the choke tube, the road draft
tube, then put on the alternator, the clutch cable I got to replace the
original that had a knot in it. I'm going to be here in Tarija for 2
weeks and hope to leave the car (all painted) with my electrician or
upholstery guy by the 15th.

But I'd love visits from anyone who likes to travel or play with these cars.