<VV> Corsa Wiring Part Needed

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Sat Nov 29 02:34:31 EST 2008

Todd,
If you find that you want to make a harness or just need a connector or two,
go to the following link:

www.wirelm.com

Look for the 56-series connectors. They are exactly what GM used throughout
the Corvair. He has connectors and crimps from 1 to 6 contacts. The 18 Ga.
Crimps are the best and easiest to crimp but you might also need a few 14-16
Ga.

You cannot order from the webstie. You have to call him on the phone to
order. I've ordered from him several times and he is an honorable
businessman. Be sure to ask for the catalog. It is full of lots of stuff not
shown on the web, including late model hood insulation retainers and door
panel nail strip repair kits to mention a few.

Dave Thompson
Westminster, CA