<VV> Corsa Wiring Part Needed

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 17:41:36 EST 2008

I am trying to put my 65 Corsa Turbo Convertible back together.   Evidently,
the guy that did the initial body work several years ago cut the  wiring to
the Corsa gauges rather than unplug them.  I thought I could just  solder
everything back together, but all the plugs are missing from the back of  the
gauges.  I am looking for a good used gauge wiring harness for a 65  Corsa, the
section that runs from the gauges to the junction plug of the main  harness.
Anyone have one they want to part with?  Thanks.

Todd in Texas
_chieftam at aol.com_ (mailto:chieftam at aol.com)
AOL.com.