<VV> Restoration of Early Vair in Bolivia 2 years so

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat Nov 29 10:23:20 EST 2008

OOOOOOH!
"Daring the Darien, almost a half century later!"
:-)
Lonzo

In a message dated 11/29/2008 9:02:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dmonasterio at megared.net.mx writes:

Caravaning to Bolivia on Corvairs ??... sounds pretty good !
I'll join you  while passing thru Mexico. The GB is on painting stage.

<<Maybe  we all should take a trip!! >>

the  property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/