<VV> Wanted: Non-Ethanol Fuel from St Pete into Florida Keys

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Sat Nov 29 12:14:14 EST 2008

In December, I'm taking a trip down I-75, to A1A, and into the Florida  Keys.
I'll be driving the 64, 110, Greenbrier. I'd like to use non-ethanol
infected fuel whenever possible. I'm hoping those of you along my path of travel
might know of stations still holding out and selling non-ethanol fuel. If
necessary, I am willing to vesture a bit off my route to get the good  stuff.
Please keep this post confined to where non-ethanol fuel can  be found along my
route of travel; if someone wants to comment about the plusses  or minuses of
ethanol, please start your own subject :>)  Thank you...  Mike Mauro
**************Finally, one site has it all: your friends, your email, your
favorite sites. Try the NEW AOL.com.
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000006)