<VV> Wanted: Non-Ethanol Fuel from St Pete into Florida Keys

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 29 14:10:47 EST 2008

Hi Mike, I think ALL of the stations in Georgia have decals on the
pumps that state the fuel
MAY contain up to 10% ethanol. I also believe that most of our
gasoline Does NOT have the
ethanol content but maybe the distributors would have to be contacted
to verify this condition.
You are aware that there are several websites for gas prices so you
can plan on where and when to
stock up. Are you going to have to use premium or can you burn the
mid-grade? I would also think it
wise to carry at least one five gallon gas can to avoid high gas
price areas. It sounds like a great adventure
and I wish you well and good luck on your road trip.
http://www.atlantagasprices.com/ , www.gasbuddy.com/
Chuck Armer

corner of I-85 and I-285 Metro Atlanta :-)
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At 12:14 PM 11/29/2008, you wrote:
>In December, I'm taking a trip down I-75, to A1A, and into the Florida  Keys.
>I'll be driving the 64, 110, Greenbrier. I'd like to use non-ethanol
>infected fuel whenever possible. I'm hoping those of you along my
>path of travel
>might know of stations still holding out and selling non-ethanol fuel. If
>necessary, I am willing to vesture a bit off my route to get the
>good  stuff.
>Please keep this post confined to where non-ethanol fuel can  be
>found along my
>route of travel; if someone wants to comment about the plusses  or minuses of
>ethanol, please start your own subject :>)  Thank you...  Mike Mauro
>**************Finally, one site has it all: your friends, your email, your
>favorite sites. Try the NEW AOL.com.
>(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000006)

CORSA Tri-membership Chairman