<VV> FW: Pitman arm bushing removal

corvairs corvairs at pacifier.com
Sun Nov 30 22:27:30 EST 2008

Hi dennis - Changed the one on my 1962 wagon a couple of weeks ago -
seperate the bolt, remove the old rubber, clean up the inside of the
sleeve, install our Delrin bushing and re-assemble. Took longer to find
the pickle fork than to do the actual job(about 10 minutes). Lon

www.corvairunderground.com