<VV> Tires

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Oct 1 09:59:48 EDT 2008

Hi Robert,

While I generally prefer American tires on American cars, you're
right that new tires of any kind are better than 20 year old tires of
any kind.  The Korean tires I've tried have been pretty good, and
overall Korean manufacturing seems good so I'd not worry about that.
At this point there really are only a couple of 13 inch sizes out
there - these 185s, or the slightly short 195/70-13s.  If I were
getting 185s, the ones Clark's carries are as good as anything else.

--Bryan