<VV> Summit Point

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Wed Oct 1 13:00:10 EDT 2008

Gentlemen;
   In the past few days, we have picked up a couple more entrants but not enough to reach the break even point.  If things do not change the NECC would be facing a serious loss which would jeopardize our ability to hold future events. Although it might seem that we have only two choices, a big loss or cancellation, there is a potential solution.
   After carefully reviewing the financials of the event, we realized that if drivers were willing to contribute an extra $50 in addition to the $179 registration fee, we would be close enough so that the loss would be small enough to absorb.
   We are asking drivers to indicate in a private message their willingness to contribute this extra amount or any amount they would care to donate.  Replies will be kept confidential.  If the event does happen all drivers will be allowed to run regardless of their decision on the extra fee.
   Our sincere thanks go out to all who have supported us over the years.  The NECC will continue to provide performance opportunities for Corvair community.
Brian O'Neill