<VV> Tires

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Wed Oct 1 13:05:55 EDT 2008

You can still get 13 inch tires (sic) reasonably easily in Yurrp, but I
suppose that's not much use to you. Seriously, if you do have any way of
organising delivery, or if you are going on a trip to Yurrp and have spare
baggage capacity (yeah, right - now that they only let you take one bag!),
then it's probably worth bringing some back - there are still quite a few
popular Yurrpean cars that used 13 inch tires (lots of Fords, BMC stuff,
etc).

Cheers

Alan