<VV> Tire options

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Oct 2 07:59:14 EDT 2008

So who has 185/70s? Last year I couldn't find these either. Just 175/80s.

I have 175/70s on a 64 Spyder and the ground clearance is not enough for
my gravel driveway! Of course I suspect the springs are also shot. The
car appears to sit 3" shorter than the 64 sedan with 175/80s on it. So
it is not all in the tires.

Frank DuVal