<VV> Summit Point--IT'S A GO!

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Thu Oct 2 13:54:35 EDT 2008

Yes, folks--it's on.  The response to our request for a voluntary doantion per driver was recived with overwhelming support.  We have also picked up a few more drivers so we are close enough to the break even point that we have decided this event must happen.  We are still looking for responses from some drivers about the donation and are actively seeking more drivers.  Spread the word.
Make your hotel reservations now at the Holiday Inn in Winchester, VA.  Their number is 540-667-3300.  Tell them you're with the NECC.