<VV> any feedback on full-fin cylinders?

Ernie Sanders epssax at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 16:24:05 EDT 2008

I am about to rebuild a 95 HP PG.  I have a nice set of fitted pistons/cylinders/and rods.  I am interested in the early road tests of the new full-fin cylinders being offered by Clark's.  I am thinking of buying these full-fins if the difference is that much.  Of course, I'll have to get new pistons and rings and have my rods fitted to the pistons.  An awful lot of trouble and expense and that is why I am asking the VV people.  TIA Ernie