<VV> Drove it Today

Vic Howard vichoward at frontiernet.net
Thu Oct 2 16:52:52 EDT 2008

I decided to drive my 66 Monza around town today to celebrate the 49th Anniversary of the Corvair. I got lots of thumbs up and because all the badging is gone some curious people wondering what it is. I stopped by a Bullhead City, Az. repair shop to check on the progress of some repairs, tranny and radiator, they were doing to my 1999 Astro Van and several of the mechanics had to come take a look at it. To see photos of my beauty go to :   http://rides.webshots.com/album/561449616UmoEAuhttp://rides.webshots.com/album/561449616UmoEAu

I just completed repainting both top and bottom of the engine lid and putting one of Clark's Corvairs molded insulation on it.
Luckily I also got the air conditioning working well this summer as it has turned into a hot day along the Colorado River.
Vic Howard