<VV> Kleenex dispensor

Clyde Edmonds edmonds01 at bresnan.net
Sat Oct 4 12:38:21 EDT 2008

While on one of those seldom urges to clean out the garage I came across
an accessory I had removed years ago from my '63 Monza 'vert.  It is a
holder for a box of Kleenex with an official looking Chevy emblem on the
front cover.  Does anyone know if this could have been a factory item or
an after market add-on?  At any rate when I reattach it to the lower
dash, its addition should add a little zip to the decor.  Just
reminiscing the good old days when it probably would have been an
absolute  necessity for any young buck out carousing.
Clyde