<VV> Drive your Corvair - Underdog?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 4 13:52:10 EDT 2008

Mike..

I agree, the Rampside gets 3 times the attention that the convertible gets.
I'm about to take it for a short ride just now.  Oh, I've driven a Corvair
just about every day for the last 2 weeks, my blazer is the winter/rain car.
Otherwise it is pretty much - drive my Corvair every (decent) day.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140