<VV> Drive your Corvair - Underdog?

Bob Saunders upnorth1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 15:54:54 EDT 2008

I've been driving my loadside a lot the past week, the looks and
comments are great!

Today I went to the Farmers market in town, before I got out of it 3
guys and a lady were checking it out. "Are you sure that's not a
FORD?" Poor guy got blasted by another onlooker...

Pretty and young gal pulled up alongside me to smile and give a thumbs
up. too bad I'm not 30 years younger <S>

bob

--
 FROM TROPICAL WISCONSIN
AT THE TIP OF LAKE SUPERIOR