<VV> Turbo outlet rubber hose

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Mon Oct 6 22:32:35 EDT 2008

I recently replaced my dried-out cracked turbo outlet hose with a new one
from our east coast supplier. It is about ¼ inch shorter than the one that
was on it. I rebuilt the  stock clamps but they will only fit right at the
edge of the rubber. I am not satisfied with that. Someplace I read that
there is a Ford hose available that fits perfectly and has indentations for
the hose clamps. Now that I want the info, I can’t find it. Does anyone know
what I’m talking about?

As always, any information is appreciated.

Dave Thompson

63 Spyder vert

Westminster, CA

PS no cracks about putting a Ford part on a Corvair. I know you were
thinking it! :)