<VV> Idiot light

Arend Huisman arendhuismus at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 10 02:43:44 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

according to several advice i got from you -thanks for that!- i disconnected the original voltage regulator and their has not changed a lot...
dispite the fact that i still think it is a better set-up.
There changed one other thing: my idiot light doesn't work anymore; i used the setup shown in:
http://www.unm.edu/~geoffj/Vair/Alternator.html
so i knew that it would happen, but since the device, according to the name, must be made especially for me, i would like to have it working.
Does someone has an idea to make it work again?

The tach still keeps on working strange, so i will have the points plate checked...

again, thanks for the helpful info!

Arend Huisman
'64 vert