<VV> Convention Hotel

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Fri Oct 10 06:54:24 EDT 2008

John,
I take SERIOUS offense with what you just wrote.  CORSA works very hard to work out the details of a contract.  We took every precaution when doing this contract.  In fact we were given more benefits for using this hotel then any in the past.
As far as we are concerned we did very well with this contract.  The convention services department contacted me and said Sarah we charge for parking now, however there will be no charge for your guests who stay at the hotel.
Buffalo worked very well within their limitations with the hotel.  However, there is no way you can compare Jacksonville to Buffalo.  It's not even close.
Sarah
He we go again with things not being contracted properly for the convention
as we had the mess in Buffalo.
John Sweet