<VV> Convention Hotel

P.H. Raker n556p at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 09:19:34 EDT 2008

See below:  (twice-snipped and bottom posted)

> --- On Thurs, 10/09/08, sarahvair at juno.com <sarahvair at juno.com> wrote:
>
> "There will be charge for parking for those staying at the host hotel.
> Harry is still working on those folks not staying at the hotel."
>
> --- On Fri, 10/10/08, sarahvair at juno.com <sarahvair at juno.com> wrote:
>
> "  The convention services department contacted me and said Sarah we charge
> for parking now, however there will be no charge for your guests who stay at
> the hotel."

Hi, Sarah,
     I'm puzzled.  These seem to be mutually exclusive.  I hope the later one is correct!
     I can understand a parking charge for NON-guests such as a vendor who stays elsewhere and takes up space in the parking lot all day.  (Not that any of our people would do that, it's just a hypothetical example.)  On the other hand, ESPECIALLY for those of us who are staying at the host hotel, for the CORVAIR Convention it would be a normal courtesy NOT to charge for Corvairs.
     I didn't intend to start a firestorm with my initial question.  I did, however, think it would be good to get this question resolved (one way or the other) as early as possible.  Even if we have to pay for parking, we should all know in advance of arrival at the Convention.  I don't like that sort of surprises.
     Thanks, Sarah, for all you do!!!

Phil Raker
'65 Corsa Cpe - 140/4
'63 Greenbrier - 110/4