<VV> Readable posts

Ian Harding harding.ian at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 19:11:52 EDT 2008

I think that's caused by selecting the option to use Microsoft Word to
edit emails in Outlook.  It uses so-called "Smart Quotes" that look
nice in word but look goofy anywhere else.  It also replaces hyphens
with em-dashes, series of dots with ellipses, etc that don't
necessarily have ASCII representations so they look funny as well.

Somewhere in the TOOLS | OPTIONS (I think) you will find a setting for that.

- Ian