<VV> Readable posts

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 11 20:23:16 EDT 2008

Ian,

Yes it does appear that Seth (and others) are typing in a word processor
(Word or some other and then probably cuts and pastes) to the email.  This
can also lose the formatting of paragraphs and the like.

Possibly the use of WordPad (part of Windows) would get around that?  Might
be worth a try - or just type in the email program like most of us do.

Later, JR