<VV> Exhaust Parts Recommendation

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sun Oct 12 11:39:19 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/12/2008 8:35:15 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
HallGrenn at aol.com writes:

I'm looking for a system that requires the least fiddling and the   smallest
chance of an exhaust leak around the exhaust manifold  packing.

Glenn,  unfortunately that's where YOU  are the Master of  Disaster!!

Our Vairs are a short / tight system....EVERY  car / engine is  slightly
different...

What you want is the LIGHTEST  system  you can find... then fit  it and MOUNT
/ support it  the best way you can...

VV Archives are full of tips and proceedures..

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Web Tinyurl.com/3ds7d
somewhere between Sea  Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.