<VV> Exhaust Parts Recommendation

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sun Oct 12 11:53:52 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/12/2008 11:39:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
PatioMatt at aol.com writes:

Glenn,  unfortunately that's where YOU  are the Master  of  Disaster!!

Our Vairs are a short / tight system....EVERY   car / engine is  slightly
different...

What you want is  the LIGHTEST  system  you can find... then fit  it and
MOUNT
/ support it  the best way you can...

VV Archives are full of  tips and proceedures..

Matt   Nall

Matt,

My last system lasted over ten years using FLAPS mufflers and Lon's  U-tubes.
 Any recommendations for CURRENT parts available?  I've  always made up tight
systems--I just want to spend less time on it this time so  I can get more
done on the other stuff.

Bob